Sunday, December 2, 2012

How to Ruin Movies

How to Ruin Movies for Rude Teenagers

Ok, so I'm not usually up for ruining movies. I'm usually the one that only talk during previews and then I'm pure silent unless I laugh during a movie. But, on the brightside of things is that I wasn't even in the movie yet nor was a going to go see the same movie as some rude teenage girls.

So, I was in line trying to get my ticket and I like to give people space so I don't get too close in behind people. I'm just standing wait to buy my ticket for some movie I can't remember what was out then. But I di know this was the same time they were doing the 3D Imax experience of the Titanic. I would not subject myself to that movie again and especially not for $11 a ticket when they were showing a marathon of it on TNT (I think that's the station. Whatever it was on TV). Back on the subject, while I was standing in line four teenager girls showed up and were talking really loud about how they can't wait to see Titanic and were about an inch from my body so they were way to close. And I don't know what the hell possessed one girl to almost practically rest her phone on my shoulder then whip around smacking me in the face with her hair and pushing me with her purse which went on for about a minute and some type spinning disorder this girl had. At some point they kept getting louder and the next thing I know as I go to get my ticket that one of the girls is looming over me and kicking the back of my shoe. I turned around and asked them if the girl would stop kicking my shoe and her response was to say, "well don't stand so close." *sound of a snap inside my mind*

So then the asshole in me came out and said, "Just to let you know. In Titanic, the ship hits an iceberg, it goes down, some people escape, a lot of people die, Leonardo DiCarpio dies, thus ending Kate Winslets career as a nude model. You're Welcome!"

The shear horror in the girls faces was like pure gold. Because they then proceeded to say. "Well thanks for ruining the movie! Now we know what happens and how are you so sure the ship goes down?"

My response was to walk away and shake my head while the clerk at the window tried to stiffle a laugh.

Note to parents: Please educate your kids so they don't get surprised that the Titanic sank to the bottom of the ocean. Some of the kids today are just embarrassing with their logic and thanks to texting they can't even spell simple words anymore without autocorrect. And even that can't help them. Also teach your kids some manners. It goes a long way to learn them early on. Otherwise assholes like me will ninja in on their conversations and ruin their day.

Second Note: I would have never ruined these girls day if it hadn't had for these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment