Thursday, December 13, 2012

Being a Nerd is So Much Fun

15 Reasons I'm a Nerd/Weird

1. I named my dog Konami. Which is the same same video game company that made the original Ninja Turtles game and DDR.

2. I named my car Sasha after the scooter JD drives in scrubs.. I named my car Sasha after the many wrecks I have had and animals that have been hit with that car. Note: The blazer is called The Green Giant.

Sasha's Assassination
3. I own a unicorn hat and enjoy wearing Hello Kitty sunglasses... It's Magical!

4. Have tennis shoes with my name on them.

5. While inquiring about a gym membership the consultant had issues with his computer. So I fixed the problem and showed him how to use his program....

6. I like doing military style mud runs. Apparently the waivers and the possibility of death do not deter me.

7. I learned to crochet... while watching YouTube.

8. Can now find Family Guy references in almost all moments of life.

9. When I watch horror movies I do not move or make a sound no matter how gruesome. Sometimes I laugh at inappropriate moments

10. If pants were optional everywhere I would not wear them.

11. I hate wearing shoes and socks.

12. I own an Atari, Super Nintendo, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3 and PSP. Can't wait to pre-order the Playstation 4.

13. I am sometimes the worst and sometimes the best person to take to a haunted house. I'm too busy staring at the props, set and make-up jobs to notice anything else. Have even gone as far as to try to hug the people in the house (only Satan Claus was willing).

14. I schooled someone at Best Buy about computers.

15. I have helped to transport dead bodies to a morgue and not had one that did not result in something funny happening during transport. 
Note: Do Not Read This if You Find Morgue Things Gross: Had a guy that acts all big and tough dry heaving and making the weirdest sound effects to get away. Had one almost not fit in the box. Got my watch stuck on the table lift and got my foot run over by a gurney. 







No comments:

Post a Comment