Friday, November 16, 2012

Ding Dong Ditch: Pants Not Included in this Post

Ding Dong Ditch: Minus the Pants
(Not wearing pants while typing this)


So when I was in college, I had some pretty awesome roommates at the on campus apartments. Well two in particular which will be known as Bren and Whit,  but Whit was not one of my roommates during this event. So I got this great idea after finding a website with some hilarious cheesy pick-up lines. 

This was my favorite: Are those space pants? Because your ass is out of this world! 

Back on the subject. So I had a huge stack of post-its and decided that I would write a different pick up line for each resident of an apartment, which the names were listed on the doors of each apartment. I would then go down the hall after posting all of them and in a rapid motion Bren and I would run while knocking on each door and do this on each floor, which came to a total of 59 apartments (number does not include our apartment . There were only three floors by the way and we would save our floor which was the second for last for a clean getaway. 

I know you are probably wondering where the ding dong part and the no pants part come in, but I am getting there. So on the second floor we noticed while running and knocking that one room had an actual door bell installed so we pressed it multiple times before running off. While running away the residents (4 guys) of the room happened to see us so we tried weaving around the odd shaped layout of the floor to escape to our apartment on the other side of the building. 

At some point Bren and I start doing laundry and that's when the pants come off and while waiting for them to get clean we start watching the TV. Well some time passes and someone knocks on the door and it happens to be the residents of the apartment with the doorbell. Later found out that they knocked on every door on the floor to see who was ringing their doorbell. So I open the door and try to act like I have no idea what they are talking about. I have a brief conversation with them and introduce myself and ask Bren to come to the door. She says, "Um yea, I'm good. I don't have pants on right now." That's when the "Oh shit" moment comes across my mind. I ask the guys, "I'm not wearing pants, am I?" Of course they confirm the fact that I am indeed not wearing pants. I then say "Well, it was nice meeting you, but I have an important appointment with my pants."

About a month later I joined the resident hall council and realized that those same guys were the heads of the council. So I walked up to them and introduced myself as "The Girl Without Pants."

Next Post: How to ruin a movie for rude teenagers

No comments:

Post a Comment