Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In the Beginning

So this is the very post and the title may make some wonder. I have had several incidents over the years where I realized I was not wearing pants and made things really awkward for those around me.

Just for today I'll share one incident. When I was in middle school, I decided to fake sick so that I didn't have to got to school like every kid tries and I had the advantage of parents that left at 6am every morning and didn't come home until I was already out of school so it was perfect. Well back on the subject... that day I was playing video games in nothing but a t-shirt and underpants. The flowery cotton ones that say "don't touch me, I'm still a kid." Which are perfect even in this day and age for when you go out with a guy that you NEVER want to have sex with. Crap! I need to stay on subject. So at some point a UPS truck drives up and the delivery guy rings the door bell. I calmly answer the door, and the UPS guy is freaking out about me not wearing pants. I then calmly take the package and look up at the delivery guy and say "pervert" and close the door and return to my video game world.


The point of this blog is to share some of the random and stupid ideas that I have throughout my days. Friend told me I should either write a book or a blog. Blog takes way less time. 


NOTE: I am not crazy and no I'm not and idiot. I just have really stupid rapid occurring ideas and share them way to often with friends. This blog also keeps me from laughing at an idea before I share with others which is very common for me.





Yup I kissed a CPR dummy and I liked it!





No comments:

Post a Comment