Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bucket List (I am not crazy, just very imaginative)

My Bucket List:

  • Be kidnapped and thrown into the trunk of my own car. Have a trunk buddy so I won't be lonely. Also will accept the kidnapper to open the small door in the back seat. I may be kidnapped, but I still want someone to talk to.

  • Perform a viking funeral for a friend...He knows who he is!

  • Slap or tickle a midget.

  • Be slapped by a midget.

  • Become a pro at Halo player after stealing a friend's Xbox.

  • Do a sexy pole dance without falling on my face.

  • Do a pole dance in a onsie.

  • Spend a whole day dressed as Ms. Swan. I practice her voice every time I talk with my Korean friend.
  • Slap a random stranger on the ass and walk away calmly or run depending on the situation.

  • Create a weird collection, other than cannibalistic dust bunnies that live under my bed..
  • Build a boat and sail to Somalia, become a pirate... (Contribution from Carlos Spicyweiner ..Told me just now his fake name may be changed soon if he can come up with something better) Note: It is now hereby proclaimed that his fake name will be Lord Carlos Spicyweiner III, Esq.

  • See a highly inappropriate puppet show

  • Run through a store on Black Friday in a suit made entirely of bubble wrap for my protection. Note to self: make sure you can bend your knees so you don't look like the little kid from A Christmas Story.

  • Have a full conversation in Old English, while wearing a top hat, monocle, mustache and drinking a cup of tea with the pinky out or swirling a glass of brandy.

  • Learn Klingon and have an inappropriate conversation at a Comic Book convention

  • Have a sumo fight in a sumo suit, against an actual sumo wrestler

  • Hang out in the park and sit next to a couple making out and just stare blankly into the distance

  • I would say show up to a costume party dressed for the wrong theme but I have already done that... My work place at CCFO was having a party and the theme was CCFiestO... One would think to themselves, "Ok, that means it's going to be a Mexican themed party." My friend, that I will call Kay decided well since the O is there it should be Italian. So we showed up dressed as Mario and Luigi fully aware of what we were doing....I was Mario

I'm gonna stop this for now, before I get myself committed. I do actually plan on doing these and will keep you posted as I do them. Let me know if you having any hilarious ideas for me to post to this.

Next will be another installment of No Pantsness!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment